Monday, October 11, 2010

hi everyone!

hi i just started blogging...finally...i am not used to writing but...this seems like fun! well, for starter, life is like a dish...lots of thing happen and yea maybe i could just reflect on things that happen in daily life...

hmm...i've been having this dilemma on language...well i am not a native english speaker...but i do use english in my daily conversation...well not 100% but i still do...the thing is that...when it comes to choose what language to use in formal setting, i will go for english rather than my native language cuz to me, english is more acceptable and it can also be understood by most people in the world...however, there is a worry that my native language will extinct as english will be dominant in our daily lives...hmm...it has also come to my concern that we do not really use the our native language in the "proper way" as there are lot of borrowings and slangs which are occurring in our daily conversation now and i do not think this is avoidable...this is just complicated to me and it bothers me...i hope to get myself out of this dilemma...

No comments:

Post a Comment